Volunteer and work
Are you interested in spending an extended period of time in the Yukon? Do you enjoy meeting and interacting with people from around the world? If so, perhaps you would like to volunteer with us.
We offer room and board for volunteers that would like to stay for a few weeks. In addition to private accommodations and all the amenities the hostel has to offer, we also provide our volunteers with food, transportation, and an inside look into our community.
If you are interested and would like more information please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
What Volunteers can Expect:
- 4-5 hours a day of work.
- 5 days on 2 days off (with flexibility)
- General housekeeping and maintenance duties.
- Checking-in, assisting, and interacting with our diverse guests.
- A chill environment.
- Breathtaking views of mountains, lakes, and rivers.
Who we’re Looking for:
- Individuals or couples that can spend a few weeks between May and September.
- Friendly, trustworthy, and committed
- Knowledge of French and/or German would be an asset.
- The Wanderers Inn is committed to being a safe space for all gender identities, sexualities, backgrounds, and ages. There is zero tolerance for discrimination.
“…our month at the Inn was a dream.” – Brianna & Sean, 2019
“Working/living here is something we will never forget.” Ot & Eliza, 2022