Hours and Rates
Wanderer’s Inn is open year-round, advance reservations are highly recommended. We have a courtesy phone at the back door, so you can call when you arrive and someone will be over quickly to check you in!
- Check-in: 4PM-10PM (Contact us at 867-634-5321 or firstname.lastname@example.org to request an alternate time)
- Check-out: 11AM (but we’re flexible and appreciate your need to sleep-in, so ask about late check-out options!)
- Quiet hours: 11PM to 7AM. You will have a building key so you can come and go anytime, we just ask you be considerate of other guests that may be sleeping in your room.
RATES (do not include 5% GST):
- Single Dorm Bunk Bed (6 or 4-person dorm) – $40/night
- Wall Tent Bed (4-person dorm) – $40/night (available seasonally, as weather permits)
- Private\Family room (On reservation if available, 4 bunks – 1 of which is a double) – $95/night for a couple (Double bed), $120 per family (max 2 adults from same family, 3 children).
- Tent pad – $25/night with full facility access. If you park your camper/van on our property and want to use our facilities (showers, wifi, kitchen, lounge space, etc), the same $25/night rate applies.
For stays of 5 days or longer per person, 10% discount on the total is available. We also honour Hostelling International (HI) and Alpine Club of Canada (ACC) memberships with a 10% discount.
Please familiarize yourself with our reservation and cancellation policies before you make your booking.
Please note that due to limited space, the dorms are co-ed. All rooms are equipped with one locker per guest. Padlocks are provided free of charge. Bedding is not provided; please bring your sleeping bag or hostel sheet. Bedding can be rented for $5/bed.
Full Facility Rental is available for groups, families, teams, special events, and courses. Please contact us for details and to discuss rates. We are conveniently located in the center of the Village, one block from the St. Elias Convention Centre, the Hockey Arena, Curling Rink, School, and all other amenities. In the winter we have 10 bunks, in the summer we have 14 bunks plus tent pads. Facility maximum: 20 people at any time (floor space or additional tenting on property as available).
Meeting Space for groups, presentations, or course instruction is available for rent in our hostel dining room (Suitable for 8 people around the table, and 15 people lecture-style). Discounts are available for multi-day rental or non-profit groups.
- Meeting space: $25/h, up to a max of $150/day. Wifi, coffee, tea and water are complimentary (self-serve) with meeting space rental.
- Projector and screen use: $10/day.
- Meal or refreshment catering for your meeting can be arranged for a $10 fee. Contact us for professional catering options and rates.
Showers (for non-hostel guests) are available at $5/person. Priority is for hostel guests. Towel rental: $2/person.